1. Register online at www.queensbaymallmalaysia.com/vogueforvirtue or obtain a participation form at the Queensbay Mall Info Counter from 15th March - 4th April 2014, 10.30am - 10.00pm daily.
2. There are 2 categories:
- Children: 5 - 12 years old
- Adults: 13 years old & above
3. An entry fee of RM30 is required, of which all the fees collected will be channeled to charity.
4. The RM30 registration fee will entitle you to the following:
- One (1) 4R-sized portrait photograph
- Complimentary hairdo by X Private Hair Salon
- Complimentary makeover by M.A.C Cosmetics
- Complimentary in-store product demonstration at M.A.C Queensbay Mall (for the first 100 registrants at te Queensbay Mall Information Counter only)
- All proceeds will go to charity.
5. Participants will be contacted for an audition.
- Best Model (Male & Female): RM1,500 worth of prizes each
- Best Cover (Male & Female): RM300 worth of prizes each
- Best Runway (Male & Female): RM300 worth of prizes each
- Best Body (Male & Female): RM300 worth of prizes each
- Social Media Personality: RM300 worth of prizes each
- Creative Fashion Personality: RM300 worth of prizes each
- Top 10 Kids: RM200 worth of prizes each
About Vogue for Virtue
“Vogue for Virtue” was first introduced in 2009 and since it has become Queensbay Mall’s annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.The event aims to make charity fashionable and to help the less fortunate children, where proceeds from the event would be channeled to the selected charitable organisations.
Please read the FAQ: Vogue For Virtue 2014 for more details.