In conjunction with Digi's Lets Inspire campaign, KindMeal.my has partnered with Digi to inpire the youths and raise further awareness on animal welfare, health and environment. Enjoying meat-free dining is one of the easiest and most immediate ways of contributing towards these causes. Find out why »
For the month of June 2015, Digi will be generously sponsoring the hot new Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold and RM50 prepaid reload cards as contest prizes.
It's really easy to join. Just enjoy delicious meat-free meals from participating restaurants and cafes, share yummylicious photo moments or simply share interesting pages on social media to earn Superhero Experience Points!
How To Participate
- Download KindMeal.my app on iTunes App Store or Google Play Store
- Login with Facebook, or sign up an account
- Start earning Superhero Experience Points! Every Fifty (50) points earned automatically qualififies you for One (1) Lucky Draw entry!
- Hashtag #digiLetsInspire and #KindMeal when you share deals or KindMoments on social media
- Follow KindMeal.my Facebook Page for latest updates and winner announcements
- Please keep the restaurant receipts when using KindMeal deals. Grand prize winner is required to produce discount receipts for verification.
10 x Consolation Prizes of RM50 Digi Prepaid Reload Card will be given out too! The more Lucky Draw entries you have, the higher your chances of winning the consolation prize.
Your Power Level depends on the Experience Points (XP) earned over the past 30 days. There are a number of ways to increase your XP:
- Deals (50 - 100 XP): You will earn 50 XP for every KindMeal deal used, or 100 XP for premium deals.
- KindMoments (10 XP): You will earn 10 XP for every KindMoment posted.
- Interactions (1 XP): You will earn 1 XP for every KindMoment comment posted.
- Social Buzz (1 XP): You will earn 1 XP whenever a unique friend clicks on any KindMeal shop, deal, menu or moment links you share on social media. Remember to hashtag #digiLetsInspire and #KindMeal!
Terms & Conditions apply.
Visit the KindMeal.my website for more details.