Doodle 4 Google is a competition open to primary, lower secondary and upper secondary students of Malaysia schools to create their own Google doodle. This year's theme for the doodles is 'Malaysia to me is...'
How To Participate
1. Download an entry form from the Google website.
2. Print out the form and get doodling! Create doodles based off the theme "Malaysia to me is...". Consider what you appreciate about Malaysia. What makes Malaysia unique and is loved by them. This can be anything, thinking about our culture, diversity, people, food, landmarks,
3. Submit your doodle.
- 15th July - Closing date for entries
- 1st August - Public voting starts
- 30th August - Public voting closes
- 8th September - Winners announced
The Overall Winner will have his or her Google doodle displayed on the Google homepage in Malaysia for 24 hours on September 16th, 2014. In addition, the four age category winners will receive gifts from the corporate partners.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Visit the Google website for more details.