- Create a a short film, no longer than five (5) minutes, excluding credits. Your short film submission should be based on one of the following themes (Theme 1: #YOLO - You Only Live Once; Theme 2: #tbt - Turn Back Time, Theme 3: #abc - Always Be Creative; Theme 4: #lol - Laugh Out Loud)
- Each entry must be submitted in accordance with the rules and regulations and the submission rules.
- The entry must be the contestant's original work and no part or component thereof is coping from any other work or material.
- Use of soundtrack - your soundtrack should either be your own original composition OR you MUST have written consent from the owner giving you express permission to use the soundtrack in your entry. When you use any soundtrack from third party sources, you must include a copy of their written consent or otherwise provide documentary proof that you have secured the right to use the soundtrack, These documents should be submitted together with your entry. Copyright theft will not be tolerated in the competition and may lead to immediate disqualification.
How Winners Are Selected
- First stage: A panel of judges appointed by Berjaya at its sole discretion will selected and shortlist tem (10) qualified and accepted entries ("Top 10 Entries"). The judges' decision on all matters in connection with the contest is final, binding and conclusive.
- Second stage: The selected Top 10 Entries will be published on www.berjayayouth.com for ranking by the public. The entry with the highest number of numer "1" rankings will be the winner of "The People's Choice Award".
- Final stage: The selected Top 10 Entries will be screened at a live event for judging by a panel of judges. Each entry will be scored. The top 3 highest scored entries will win the Top 3 prizes, according to their respective scores.
Visit the Berjaya Youth website for more details.