1. Submit a that with elements of "fun" and "wonderful" that MUST contain any Yeo's beverage and/or food
products and/or Cintan Noodles in any part of the video.
2. Each entry must be within 60-90 seconds duration.
3. Eligible Participants MUST provide their Full Name, Identity Card Number, valid Contact Number and Email
address (Incomplete entries will not be considered).
4. Each submission will be tied to one Eligible Participant. In the event that a group works together on a
submission, the submission will be entered under the name of a primary participant. However, the complete
details of group members must be provided.
5. All entries must be the Eligible Participants' original works and no part or component thereof is copied from
any other work or material.
6. The dialogue may be in any languages spoken in Malaysia. However, non-English submissions must be
accompanied by English subtitles.
7. Entries will be judged equally based on (A) Creativity; (B) Originality; and (C) Appropriateness to the
theme of 'Fun' and 'Wonderful'.
Format of the video submission
Every entry video should consist of the following:-
- Title - 'Yeo's Funderful Video Contest' followed by title of video
- A brief synopsis of video
- The video must be in one of the following formats:-
- MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV
4. Recommended video resolution is 640p x 480p. Video quality must be clear on a full computer screen.
5. Audio quality must be clear - on site audio feed or narration is allowed.
All complete entries MUST be submitted to the following address by 5.00pm on 15th December 2013
(Attn to: Public Relations Department)
Yeo Hiap Seng (Malaysia) Berhad
No.7, Jalan Tandang
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm
Alternatively, you may send your complete entries via online file transfer to email@example.com
1st Prize – RM 20,000 & Yeo's Products
2nd Prize – RM 5,000 & Yeo's Products
3rd Prize – RM 3,000 & Yeo's Products
7 x Consolidation Prizes – RM 1,000 & Yeo's Products
Most Viewership Award – RM 5,000