1. Name your favourite dish on the PHOP Menu and why.
2. Tell PHOP who you would bring along to this Ultimate Gastronomic Adventure and why.
3. Share your entry with your family and friends and get them to vote for you!
A panel of judges will review all submissions. Winners will be selected based on number of votes and best entry provided. The number of votes make up 40% of your total marks while the remaining 60% is based on the judges' decision.
The Ultimate Gastronomic Adventure will take place at Paddington House of Pancakes, The Curve. Hence, this Contest is only open to Malaysian residents
Visit the Paddington House of Pancakes Facebook page for more details.