1. This contest is open to residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above only.
2. You must be a fan of the Maurice Lacroix page or Chui Ling’s page on Facebook. If you are not yet a fan,
please click the links to join now.
3. All entries must be submitted using the Contest Entry Form provided here. All other forms of entry will be
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. If more than one entry per person is received, the latest entry will supersede the previous entry by the same
6. Employees, directors, members, partners, agents, and/or consultants of Maurice Lacroix, aW
Communications and/or Opus Bistro are not eligible to enter this contest.
7. The entry with all 6 correct answers and the best slogan shall win the Grand Prize.
8. The subsequent 4 entries with all 6 correct answers and slogan shall win the Consolation Prize.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no further enquiries will be entertained.
10. The winner will be notified through email and announced on the Maurice Lacroix Facebook wall as well as
Chui Ling’s Facebook wall and the Opus Bistro Facebook wall.
11. It is the responsibility of participants to provide a valid and contactable email address, failing which, the
entry will be automatically disqualified.
12. The organisers will not be held accountable or responsible for any loss or non-submission of entries.
Submission of the entry form does not guarantee the participant the opportunity to participate in the
contest. The organiser shall be entitled to reject or refuse participation by participant including (without
limitation) where the entry form is not complete or any provision in the Contest Rules & Regulations are not
fulfilled or adhered to by the participant.
13. Closing date of contest: 9 September 2011.
14. The Grand Prize and Consolation Prize winners will be announced/notified no later than 15 September
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The organisers reserve the right to substitute the
prizes with those of similar value without prior notice.
16. The organisers are not responsible for any travel and/or expenses incurred by the winners in the receipt of
17. The organisers reserve the right to use the entries, names and photographs of winners and participants for
purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade promotions without further compensation or notice.
18. The organisers, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be held liable to compensate the
participants in any manner whatsoever in the event the contest is cancelled or postponed for any reason,
whether or not foreseeable.
19. The organisers reserve the right to change/amend, add or alter the Contest Rules & Regulations herein
from time to time and without prior notice in the best interest of the contest.
20. By participating in this contest, each participant is taken to have read, understood and agreed to the
Contest Rules & Regulations set by the organisers and all decisions made.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You
are providing your information to the organisers and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only
be used for the purpose of this contest.
Click here for the contest entry form.
More HOT news right now: