eHomemakers is South East Asia's only community network that promotes working from home, teleworking and the running of SOHO businesses through the use of information and communications technology. eHomemaker is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Educational Tour cum Community Service
One of eHomemakers’ activities is ecotourism development and in light of this, they are organising an educational tour cum community service to Bario, Sarawak for participants aged 18-25.
This tour with a purpose aims to offer an exciting learning opportunity for your youths/students as they experience a rewarding homestay lifestyle in the scenic rainforest villages in Bario, Sarawak. Highlights of the tour are
- Participate in community services such as following the locals and living their lives (as well as helping out in their daily tasks) and while doing so, teaching English to them
- Longhouses, huts and paddy fields tour
- Jungle vegetable collection
- Learn traditional dance
- Hiking, climbing mountains, waterfall trails
- Enjoy traditional home-cooked meals
A golden opportunity that is not to be missed! Participants will surely take home valuable and rewarding experience.