Put your creativity to the test and design a robot which you wear! Extra points will be given if you are able to "transform" into a vehicle wearing your costume!
Submission Period: 19th May - 4th June 2014
How To Join
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details and robot you intend to create.
2. Upon completion, shoot a short video of your robot creation, upload it to Youtube and send the Youtube link before 11.59 pm, 4 June 2014.
3. You are also encouraged to post the youtube video on Facebook with the hashtag #tgvtransformers4
Grand Prize Winner (one winner)
- 2 tickets to attend the World Premiere of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction in Hong Kong
- 2 Air tickets
- 2 nights accommodation
* See Superstars Mark Walhberg, Li Bingbing and Director Michael Bay! This is a money-can’t-buy-experience!
Consolation Prize Winners (two winners)
- 2 tickets to attend the Malaysia Premiere of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction in Kuala Lumpur
- Movie Premiums
1. Best Costume
Close up review of the design and craftsmanship that goes into costume creation and construction.
How does the outfit look? Does it transform?
2. Best Performance
You are wearing the costume but you must also act the part! We are looking for an authentic performance in a great costume.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are welcome to enter 2D or 3D or 4D (with special effects) costumes.
- Costumes have to be PG13 (child friendly).
- Each creation has to be 100% owned by you, or collaborated with another participant; up to a maximum of 2 persons per creation, per entry.
- 2D entries can be a painting, colour drawing, computer render print out, and can be mounted on a person.
- 3D entries can be anything from a diorama mounted on a body or even body paint.
- Entries will be judged based on originality, perspective, creativity lighting/shadows, application of colours/tones, detail, realism, use of materials, innovativeness, neatness and the judges’ overall impressions.
- No restrictions on the type of robot species. Participants are free to create their own robot, though a known Transformer character may garner more interest.
- A costume that may transform whilst you are wearing it will be awarded more points.
- All judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Details are subject to change without prior notice.
- Contest Winners will have to ‘showcase by wearing their robots’ at 5 TGV Cinemas location on 5 different days (transportation costs will be covered by TGV Cinemas).