Participating Starbucks Locations:
- Berjaya Times Square (Opposite of GSC at Level 1 ONLY)
- Pavilion KL (Opposite of GSC at Level 6 ONLY)
- Mid Valley Megamall (Near GSC at Level 5 ONLY)
- MyTown (Ground Floor)
- Cheras Leisure Mall (Level 2)
- Tropicana City Mall (Ground Floor)
- IOI Mall (Ground Floor)
- Bukit Bintang (near McDonalds)
- Sungei Wang Plaza
- Low Yat Plaza
- Lot 10
Participating GSC Locations:
- GSC Mid Valley
- GSC Tropicana City Mall
- GSC Setia City Mall
- GSC Berjaya Time Square
- GSC Alamanda Putrajaya
- GSC Cheras Leisure Mall
- GSC Summit USJ
- GSC IOI Mall, Puchong
- GSC Quill City Mall
- GSC NU Sentral
- GSC IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
- GSC Klang Parade Mall
- GSC Signature, The Gardens
- GSC Pavilion KL
- GSC One Utama
- GSC MyTOWN
- GSC Melawati Mall
Terms & conditions
- All purchased and free Starbucks drinks are NOT ALLOWED into the cinema hall. Cinema staff reserves the right to stop any customers with Starbucks drinks from entering the checkpoint and cinema hall.
- NOT valid with any other bank, credit card, or payment gateway promotions
- NOT valid with any other GSC promotions
- First come, first serve and only while stock lasts.
- Ticket purchase via online or app must have the physical ticket printed at ticketing counter in order to enjoy Buy 1 Free 1 Frappuccino.
- Starbucks reserves the right to reject any form of digital movie tickets for redemption.
- GSC Buy 1 Free 1 voucher is restricted to asterisk movie only.
- Expired voucher will not be extended.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged with cash or any other item other than what is stated in the voucher.
- Visuals are for illustrative purposes only.
- GSC & Starbucks reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion WITHOUT prior notice.
About Golden Screen Cinemas
Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd (GSC), Malaysia’s largest cinema exhibitor with over 40% market share, is a wholly owned subsidiary of PPB Group (a member of the Kuok Group). GSC operates a total of 349 screens in 40 locations across Malaysia and Vietnam, out of which 306 screens are spread across 33 locations in Malaysia, while 43 screens sit in 7 locations in Vietnam through a partnership with Galaxy Studio. GSC aspires to become a regional cinema and content operator that is recognized for providing quality total movie entertainment. Boasting the largest multiplex in Southeast Asia with its 21-screen GSC Mid Valley Megamall, GSC continually strives to provide the most experiential audio visual enjoyment for its customers.