Register from 1st August 2014 - 2nd September 2014.
- Applicants must fill in entry form with the correct details via LOTTE TOPPO.
- Applicants must submit a full body picture of themselves upon completing the entry form.
- Applicants must fill in the description box by answering "Why you should be the next Toppo Girl?"
80 candidates will be selected from the first round to advance to the audition. Based on the below criteria:
- 30% - by votes online
- 70% - by Judges from LOTTE & AGENCY representatives.
- The auditions will be held on the 13th of September 2014.
- The selected Applicants will need to showcase their talent in front of the judges for not more than 5 minutes.
- Top 20 finalists will be selected 100% score by Judges from LOTTE & AGENCY representatives.
- Top 20 Finalists will be eligible to advance to the semi final.
- Venue and Time will be advised upon close of registration.
- All Top 20 semi-finalists will be sent to a one day workshop to be trained by a professional judge.
- Venue and Time will be advised upon the selection of Top 20.
- Transportation to the workshop will not be provided by organiser.
- All Top 20 semi-finalist must be present during the Semi Final at the venue planned by organiser.
- In this stage, all contestants will be judged based on 80% scoring by judges and 20% scoring by votes online.
- Top 10 will be identified based on the highest scoring points from scoring by judges and votes online.
- Top 10 will be eligible to advance to the finale.
- Contest final will be held on 18th of October 2014, at Lower Ground Floor, Concourse, Times Square, all 10 finalists will have to perform on stage.
- The proposition that the judges will decide the winner of Toppo Top Girl based on below criteria:
- Appearance - 10%
- Talent - 40%
- Personality - 60%
judge's decision is final and no correspondence can be entered in to.
- RM10,000 Cash Prize
- Special Tour packages to Japan including of Air Ticket and Accommodation.
- Will be featured in a fashion magazine in Japan.
- Will be interviewed by Japanese TV and Radio programme.
- Will appear as a special guest/VIP in the Lotte Japan event.
1st Runner Up:
RM5,000 cash + LOTTE Hamper
2nd Runner Up:
RM3,000 cash + LOTTE Hamper
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia who are female and aged 16 – 22 years old as of 1 August 2014.
- Participants must not be currently represented by, or under contract with, a brand or the equivalent.
- Participants must be in healthy condition.
- Participants must be unmarried and not have children.•Participants must not have a criminal record and/or history of conduct that is contrary to moral and social customs such as being featured in provocative images or videos.
- Participants must adhere to the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Entries are subject to verification and may be rejected if they are deemed illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered, tampered with in any way or at the absolute discretion of the Company without assigning any reason.
- Selected participants must complete all tasks given by the judges during the Contest to qualify for the finale.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Contest without prior notice.
- Itinerary subject to timing and may be changed without prior notice.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash in the event of the winner’s inability to attend.
- For activities outside the country, parental consent will be required for those under 18/21 years old. A consent form will be sent in advance. The form should be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Participant who used to be model should not have contract with any agency or company.
- Participant will permit LOTTE the right to use applicant's photograph for publicity purposes.
- Participant will permit LOTTE to televise live or by use of film or videotape any portion or all of the competition.
- Participant has not appeared in any communication of confectionary products and services in the past 3 years.
Visit the LOTTE TOP Malaysia Facebook page for more details.