1. Click on the "Register here" button on the event page (sent on 5 August 2013) via the Kakao Talk app on your mobile before 11 August 2013.
** Only applies to KakaoTalk users who have joined before 27 July, 2013 **
2. Fill in the required details.
3. Collect as many Kakao points as you can from 12 August 2013 till 31 August, 2013 (11.59PM).
How To Collect Kakao Points
Collect as many points as you can by adding new friends, sending messages and chatting with friends. The more points you collect, the higher your position will be on the leader board. The top 50 with the most points collected will get a chance to win a Mazda.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysia residents with a valid KakaoTalk account (joined before 27 July, 2013). Employees of MOL, KakaoTalk & Friendster are not eligible to participate.
- Kakao points collection starts from 12 August - 31 August 2013 (11.59PM)
- With respect to the winning entry, the winner may be required to provide proof (i.e. Full name (as per IC), mailing address, mobile phone number, etc.) that the Participant is the registered account holder of the KakaoTalk account associated with the winning entry.
- All potential winners will be contacted via KakaoTalk message and the final results will be announced via the leaderboard on the Contest website on 2 September 2013.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules & Regulations, and the final decisions made by KakaoTalk.
- KakaoTalk shall reserve the right to change or modify the Contest Period, Contest Mechanics and Contest Term and Conditions at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- KakaoTalk shall reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If KakaoTalk opt to cancel or terminate the Contest, KakaoTalk will not retain any rights in the submitted entries.
- The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other goods. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.