How To Participate
- Snap a photo at Horizon Hills with the theme "One with Nature" in mind.
- Register at the Management office of Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club Marketing & Sales Department prior to the contest period or contact +6072323433 for further information. Address: No 1, Jln Eka, Horizon Hills, 79100 Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
- Shooting date for each precinct:
Monday to Sunday - Horizon Hills public area.
Monday to Sunday - Precinct Shooting (entry pass required).
*Precinct Shooting: The Hills, The Greens, The Canal Garden, The Valley West and The Cove Precinct.
- All participants have to obtain entry pass at The Management Office (Marketing & Sales Department) prior to shooting and entry at each precinct. Participants are not allowed to enter precinct without entry pass.
1. All entries are required to submit with the following information:
- Full name (as per NRIC or Passport)
- NRIC / Passport
- Postal Address
- Contact no.
- Email Address
3. Each participant is required to submit the photos on a CD in JPED or TIFF format and have to be by a file size of at least 10MB in high resolution of 300dpi.
1st Prize : RM5,000 + Certificate issued by Horizon Hills.
2nd Prize : RM3,000 + Certificate issued by Horizon Hills.
3rd Prize : RM1,500 + Certificate issued by Horizon Hills.
Consolation Prizes : RM800 + Certificate issued by Horizon Hills.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Deadline Submission: 28th October 2016, 5pm.
Visit Gamuda Land's website for more details.