1. Spend RM20 and above in a single receipt from Guardian.
2. Visit the Guardian I Love Malaysia app.
3. Select your favourite holiday destination and upload a photo of your 'Best Malaysian Moment'.
4. Key in your personal particulars and receipt details.
5. Winners are entitled to win a bonus prize which consists of a cash voucher worth RM500 from Guardian, provided that you include a Guardian product in your receipt when you enter the contest,
6. All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of judges on the basis of originality and creativity, which constitutes 70% of the final score, and the remaining 30% will be determined from public voting.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Visit the Guardian Malaysia Facebook page for more details.