- Monday: Cinnamon raisin pretzel for RM1 instead of RM5
- Tuesday: Cinnamon sugar pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.80
- Wednesday: Sesame seed pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.80
- Thursday: Green tea pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.80
- Friday: Sour cream and onion pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.80
- Saturday: Garlic pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.80
- Sunday: Original pretzel for RM1 instead of RM3.20
Click here to see redemption addresses.
- Buy an Auntie Anne’s Groupon.
- Like Auntie Anne’s Malaysia Facebook page
- Leave a comment telling them what you like about Auntie Anne’s and include Groupon voucher code
- 3 winners will be chosen:
- First prize: 4D3N Superior room stay for 2 people at J Boutique Hotel, Bali with daily breakfast
- Second prize: 3D2N Deluxe pool-view room stay for 2 people at Deevana Plaza, Phuket with daily breakfast
- Third prize: 3D2N Superior room stay for 2 people at Heritage Hotel, Cameron Highlands with daily breakfast
Employees of Auntie Anne’s and Groupon Malaysia, and their immediate friends or family are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Starting out in 1988 as a pretzel and lemonade stand run by ‘Auntie’ Anne and Jonas Beiler at a farmer’s market stand in Downington, Pennsylvania, Auntie Anne’s is now the world’s largest soft pretzel franchise with more than 1,500 outlets in 30 countries, having rolled more than 1.8 billion pretzels since its inception 26 years ago and continuing to make a whopping 100 million pretzels yearly. Pretzels are rolled and baked fresh in full view of customers, in line with its mission to ‘serve the world’s best pretzel products’.
The One Utama outlet was Auntie Anne’s first foray in the region in 1996, and bears the distinction of being only it’s second international location. Today, there are more than 30 Auntie Anne’s outlets in shopping malls across the country, serving more than two million freshly baked pretzels to Malaysians every year.